Thursday 7 May 2015

Breeze Blocks Abound

Breeze Block Part Two
Creating a business, particularly a new business that you are technically not supposed to talk about until your business plan is approved, is A LOT of work.  The things I did not know that I did not know.  Sheesh!  You may be able to deduce that I am awful at keeping secrets, who knows how much longer I can hold out.

From time to time my creative self insists, well to be honest demands, that she be heard.  My business self (who knew I had one) needs to let her out to play... and the pictures below are what happened in the last few days. These mid century concrete breeze block designs have captured my imagination.  I decided to draft another block...

More math
 
One down... now what to make it into?  I mean how many quilts does a person really need?

Added some more turquoise and decided to quilt it too :)

Using a fabulous feather pillow form from... you guessed it... IKEA !
And here is the link http://www.ikea.com/ca/en/catalog/products/80230894/
 


At this point Blake (who has his computer at the kitchen table where he is playing online with a friend) says to his friend, "my Mum is outside taking pictures of a pillow" ... "no I don't know why"
Hopefully this will hold me over for a few days before I have to make something else

p.s. you can only find the buttons you need if you dump them ALL out !




No comments:

Post a Comment